BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE
We offer before school care from 7:00 AM – 7:35 AM for a nominal fee
Before School Care Staff:
Mrs. Gaby Sanchez
After School Care Staff:
Grades PK3-1st: Miss Isabella Sanchez
Grades 2nd-4th: Miss Maria Gabriela Guerrero
Grades 5th-8th: Mrs. Mariuxi Guerrero
After School Rules
- Whispering/soft voice is the only type of talking that should be heard when inside any part of the building.
- A buddy system is in place for restroom emergencies.
- School property and classroom materials are to be respected and left in order.
- No fighting or weapons of any kind will be tolerated. Any child involved in a fight will be subject to the same disciplinary measures as are in place for the regular school day.
- No student may leave After School Care without being signed out.
- Students must adhere to rules as established for Good Shepherd students in the Family Handbook.
– You will enter the campus through the entrance on 142nd Avenue
– You will enter the driveway and school rotunda and follow the drive all the way to the end or until you are directly behind the car in front of you
– You will then drop off the student on the school side only
– You will exit the driveway and may turn right to exit unto Sunset Drive or left unto SW 68 Street. Please remember that when exiting the school grounds, you may only turn right on Sunset Drive
-Students will be dismissed indoors from their individual classrooms
-Please let the teacher know who you are and who you are here to pick up
-For the safety of your child, please NEVER take a child without notifying the teacher
-Students will not be dismissed to an adult unless the adult walks up to the teacher to collect the child (for their safety, no students will be sent to parked cars or dismissed to siblings)
-Please do not try to engage the teacher in on the spot conferences at dismissal