Developing morally responsible Catholic citizens
Developing morally responsible Catholic citizens.
Pre-Kinder 3 – 8th Grade Catholic Education
Our mission at Good Shepherd Catholic School is to develop morally responsible Catholic citizens who will excel academically and follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
GSCS employs and contracts teachers who hold baccalaureate or higher degrees, have at least 3 years of teaching experience in public or private schools, or have special skills, knowledge, or expertise that qualifies them to provide instruction in subjects taught.
Years of Academic Excellence
We are celebrating over 20 years of academic excellence!
GSCS is fully accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference
Students Per Teacher
- 1:1 iPad Program in Middle School
- All classrooms with computer and Internet access.
- Interactive whiteboards in every classroom
- Extended care programs (before & after school care)
- After school sports, clubs, and organizations
- S.T.R.E.A.M. Program
- Award winning Performing Arts program
- Award winning Art program
- Gifted and Remedial Programs
- Member of ISSF
SCHOLARSHIPS & PERKS
- Discretionary discount when applicable
- Accepting Step Up for Students
- Accepting Family Empowerment Scholarship
- Accepting McKay Scholarships