Forming tomorrow’s Catholic leaders today
Pre-Kinder – 8th Grade Catholic Education
Scholarships and Financial Aid Available
Our mission at Good Shepherd Catholic School is to develop morally responsible Catholic citizens who will excel academically and follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
One Team, One Dream!
GSCS employs and contracts teachers who hold baccalaureate or higher degrees, have at least 3 years of teaching experience in public or private schools, or have special skills, knowledge, or expertise that qualifies them to provide instruction in subjects taught.
Our philosophy is to provide a Catholic model for our students to follow. Our school is here to assist the parents, the primary educators, with the task of developing morally responsible Catholics who follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ. We provide our students with opportunities to further nurture and develop the seeds of love, faith, and charity their parents have planted in them as well as fortify their academic achievement.
Years of Academic Excellence
We are celebrating over 25 years of academic excellence!
GSCS is fully accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference
Students Per Teacher
- 1:1 iPad Program in Middle School
- All classrooms with computer and Internet access.
- Interactive whiteboards in every classroom
- Extended care programs (before & after school care)
- After school sports, clubs, and organizations
- S.T.R.E.A.M. Program
- Award-winning Performing Arts program
- Award-winning Art program
- Gifted and Remedial Programs
- Member of ISSF
FAITH, SERVICE & VALUES
- Mass attendance
- Service projects
- Sacramental preparation – Catholic Faith Formation